Blogger Templates

Monday 19 November 2012

Friends


My inquiry is focused on learning styles of the performer - something that can be used for auditions to make us stronger and more confident in front of a panel. 
When looking at Hannah’s blog, and seeing her great points of what needs to be in a critical reflection, it confirmed to me my passion for my inquiry. 
Teaching children this term has benefited me as I can clearly see everyone is different in their learning styles. Some children need confirmation they are doing it well (by constantly asking you if they are doing it right!) whilst others like to watch and just try it when the music comes on. 

The results of my inquiry will benefit those who find choreography difficult to pick up.
I had a conversation with a friend, who froze in an audition last week. We spoke openly about how she felt auditions normally go, especially as she has been living in Paris for over 6 months, not attending any auditions she feels out of practice in picking up routines. When I positioned to her my inquiry she was interested in knowing her own style, but we spoke about how you can implement it it in an audition and the difficulty of this. This is something I aim to make part of my artefact, after knowing your style, how to use it. I was thinking of creating a video, does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is it best to produce a guide? Chapters on each style (VARK), success stories? 

1 comment: