Blogger Templates

Monday 10 October 2011

Photos (task 1d)

I had my head shots taken almost a year ago and when going back through them all, I have found pictures that did not reflect me as a performer back then and that I discarded, now suit me better!
I have uploaded onto flickr 3 head shots and a couple of on stage photos that show what I did at college. The link is here:

Emma's Flickr Account

I am going to add a gadget so the link will be easily accessible. I am surprised at how easy Flickr is to use as I haven't used this web page before. I particularly liked how I could create a set of photos so I can organise my photos.

I shall give you a sneek preview of my flickr album on here!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Emma, it makes me want to watch the shows now :)
    I know, flickr was really easy to use, surprisingly! I'm always put off by those type of websites because I fear they are going to be too confusing, but it was great, very simple, even for someone like me, haha! Take care, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, the show pictures give an air of mystery, especially "Black Widow". It intrigues me to want to know more. Like the work!
    Jacob x

    ReplyDelete