Blogger Templates

Monday 10 October 2011

CV (task 1a)

When opening my CV file up, I realised I hadn't updated it for over 6 months! I think this is the main thing to remember with a CV...that you must keep it organised and up to date. It is the first thing that a casting director will see, and to not be up to date can reflect badly on you as a performer but it can also be frustrating for the director as they cannot gather the information they need.
I am not sure whether to have my address and phone number on my CV as I would like to be contacted by email as my primary source, so any thoughts on if I should include this would be very helpful!





Here is a link to my CV on google docs:

CV

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    I love how you have laid your CV out is it very clear and easy to read, looks really professional. The only thing i would say was to add about your training and may be think about putting a photo in there too.

    With regards to putting your address on. Most employers seem to use email as their first port of call if not a phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, just spotted your blog, nice to have you with us on the course! I love the way you've embedded your CV as a clickable image that pops up and zooms in for more detail - can you explain how you did that please?

    The CV is really clear and well constructed, well done. Can you make the link to Google Docs clickable as well? (In edit post just highlight what you want to see - doesn't have to be the address - and click link, then paste the address).

    Looking forward to reading more!

    Aïcha

    ReplyDelete