Blogger Templates

Sunday 1 April 2012

Survey Monkey

So I have questionnaires that I have been writing out, however transferring this onto survey monkey is taking forever!

Survey Monkey is a great way to get more people involved in your inquiry as you don't have to hand them a piece of paper, they can partake when they would like. It will undoubtably make my number of participants increase therefore I will stick by it, but as I have never had to create an online survey before I am finding it quite challenging!

Is anyone else using survey monkey? Or any other survey site that they can recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are trying out the tools - I think some folks have used other services - or upgraded the survey monkey during their inquiry to get more data evaluation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hia Emma
    What are the challenges you are having with Survey money darlin. Just finished mine on there so maybe i can help. Drop me a blog or call me (07967 729 903) and we can see what we can do.
    Have a look at mine to see if it helps explain anything (or it might just make things worse). It's under 'Pilot Survey' on my blog site.
    Stay safe - Phil

    ReplyDelete