Blogger Templates

Thursday 10 May 2012

Observation

I would like 20 participants in my observation to test VARK learning styles.


I shall collect quantitative data by finding how many people champion each of the V.A.R.K styles when learning 4 different pieces of choreography.

I shall do this by working out how many steps are in each piece of choreography I will teach. I shall then observe and count how many moves each participant gets and work out a percentage. 

         100                  x     moves picked up
possible moves

For example:

Possible moves in routine = 26
Moves participant 1 picked up = 17

100/26 x 17 = 65% 


I shall then compare these results to the participant's questionnaire results. In my pilot observation, the questionnaire and my findings matched 100%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment